There has been a chip shop on Topping Street since at least 1924. Records show that a Mr William Taylor was working the business as a fried fish supplier back then. By the 1950's the chip shop hadchanged to Whittakers. 30 years on and the chip shop changed its name once again to Yorkshire Fisheries as this was where the new owners- Robert and Hilda Taylor originated. The shop maintains this name to this day.
Show businesses near Blackpool